- You're ready to sell. There has been a lot of interest, but people have had difficulty in qualifying for traditional loans. You have considered financing the loan yourself, but are not sure you want to be tied up in this property indefinitely.
- Owner financing gained popularity in the 1990's when traditional lender interest rates soared to over 20 percent, making it extremely expensive for home buyers. This once niche market of privately held mortgage notes has become an established and accepted industry practice and has resulted in the growth of a booming secondary resale market.
- Our funding sources purchase residential notes, vacant land and note portfolios for cash. Arrangements can also be made to accommodate simultaneous closings.
- To investigate your options, download and fill out the Private Mortgage Note Submission Worksheet and contact a certified Cash Flow consultant for assistance today!
- See also: Commercial Buildings
PRIVATE MORTGAGE NOTE SUBMISSION WORKSHEETS
Contact a certified Cash Flow consultant for assistance today!